Saturday, April 30, 2022
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
CORVALLIS, Ore. – A new paper by an Oregon State University-led research team provides a scientific framework to help shape the rollout of a program in Oregon that will legally permit the use of psilocybin for therapeutic reasons.
Oregon voters approved a ballot measure in 2020 to allow use of psilocybin, the hallucinogenic compound found in some magic mushrooms, in therapeutic settings, becoming the first state to do so. Preliminary clinical trial data has shown psilocybin has potential to address mental health issues including depression, anxiety and PTSD.
The state created an advisory board to recommend how to roll out a safe and equitable system for psilocybin use. The Oregon Health Authority in February released draft rules crafted by the advisory board. They are expected to be finalized in the next year.
Thursday, April 21, 2022
Oregon State is an international public research university that draws people from all 50 states and more than 100 countries. We go wherever the challenges are, push ourselves to the very edge of what’s known and keep going. We are determined to forge solutions. We are diverse and welcoming. We embrace our responsibility to Oregon and the world, building a future that’s smarter, healthier, more prosperous and more just. We see what could be and have worked relentlessly for 150 years to make it so.
1 of 3 land, sea, space and sun grant universities in the U.S.
2 campuses, 11 colleges, 12 experiment stations, Extension programs in all 36 counties, 200+ academic programs
Monday, April 18, 2022
Saturday, April 16, 2022
- Consistently perform as a professional, integrity-driven, world class organization committed to the highest of standards and driven to recruit men of the highest potential
- Always present a positive image of Alpha Gamma Rho in everything we say or do
- Inspire a pursuit of academic excellence among all our members
- Encourage lifelong involvement in the colleges and universities we call home
- Foster lifelong personal development through innovative educational, leadership, and social opportunities
- Engage all brothers in professional development, promoting lifelong career success
- Attract members representing the breadth, sophistication, scope, and relevance of agriculture
- Reflect, value, and advocate diversity in our membership and professional lives
- Ensure sound financial management and responsibility individually and at all levels of the Fraternity
- Enthusiastically recognize and reward accomplishments consistent with our Promise and Values
Wednesday, April 13, 2022
Sunday, April 10, 2022
Thursday, April 7, 2022
Explore the psychology of decision fatigue, what kinds of choices lead us to this state and what we can do to fight it. -- Everything our bo...
Alumni and Friends, As you may have heard, WE ARE BACK ON CAMPUS!! This spring we initiated 6 members and we look forward to becoming the ...
As of spring term 2022, Alpha Beta Chapter has been off of suspension and is affiliated with Oregon State University. We are currently halfw...
FINANCE YEAR IN SCHOOL: JUNIOR MAJOR: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING HOMETOWN: LAKEVIEW, OREGON Trent Lundy 971-304-9750 331 NW 26th Street Corvalli...